Victor Lopez
He was the first to try it outside but barely made the rotation and landed on his back. 
 Ronnie Shalvis
He is currently training to add a half twist to the flip. This move is known as a dash barani and has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats and has intentions of taking the move to grass.
 Joe Scandrett
 Ney Chapman
 Scott Jackson
 Tapp Brothers
One of the Tapp brothers landed a Dash Bomb from the static seated position onto grass.
 Owen Hegarty
Owen Hegarty made a variation of the dash bomb called the lazy bomb in which he did a theif vault in the dash position and then did the front flip. He under rotated and landed on a crash mat below..
 Sean Esguerra
Sean Esguerra made another variation of the dash bomb where you perform a side flip/double leg instead of a front flip. He attempted it outside onto a crash mat from the static seat position but under rotated and landed on his back on a crash mat. 
 Kyle Spevak
- Land Bomb - A dash bomb where the athlete does the dash vault before a drop. Like the frog gainer, no ledge is neccesary.
- "Team Tempest - Showtime in the gym". Youtube.
- "Bails and Funs - SkyNative". Youtube.
- "Ronnie Shalvis Dash Bomb! (Landed Outside)". Youtube.
- "Dash Bomb Barani Training". Youtube.
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Dash Bomb Aerial Training (by Ronnie Shalvis)". 3run.co.uk
- "Apex Media - A Day in Liverpool feat Street Velocity & Team Intensity"
- Ney's dash bomb attempt
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Classic Thread - Organised Spam". 3run.co.uk
- "Garden Trainings: Two",
- "YouTube - Tapp Brothers". Youtube.com
- . Youtube.com
- "Dash Bomb Tuesday".Youtube.com